IT Support for Small Businsses
Many small businesses cannot justify employing specialist IT staff,
but they still have the same problems and support requirements as larger firms.
I can fill the gap between the staff you have and the skills you need.
I can provide support for :
Need help administering your network ?
I can act as your part-time network administrator who you can call in as
and when required to carry out various tasks. For example...
- Adding, removing or amending user accounts.
- Creating shared directories and configuring user access permissions.
- Adding network printers.
- Troubleshooting network problems.
As an experienced PC engineer I can install or upgrade hardware or software
at your site, either during or outside working hours. Possibilities include...
I can also install network cabling, hubs, switches and routers.
- Installing Windows Server Operating Systems (e.g. MS Small Business Server 2003)
- Installing Windows Client Operating Systems (98, 2000, XP etc.)
- Installing other Software
- Adding or replacing PC memory, Hard Drives, CPU's etc.
- Installing network card and configuring the PC for access to your network
- Installing a printer - standalone or shared.
Internet and Email
There are now a range of cost effective methods for connecting your business to the Net.
I can arrange installation of the necessary connections and equipment to provide your business with a secure & reliable connection to your Email and to the WWW.
As I am not tied to one manufacturer or product range,
I will always be looking for a solution that makes sense for your business.
I'm located between Bristol & Bath and I support clients within this area as well as further afield.
For a list of Software packages with which I am familier and experienced Click Here